Doctors are the most important people in the healthcare industry, and they need to be able to work efficiently in order to provide quality care. Physicians will soon have more options than ever before in terms of laptops and tablets, with many features that could improve their workflow.
The best laptop for residency is a question that has been asked many times. In order to find the best laptop, you should consider the software that the laptop will be used for and how much time you want to spend on it.
Contents Table of Contents
- 1 Which laptops are the best for doctors?
- 1. ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra-Slim Laptop, 14″ FHD Nano-Edge Bezel, Intel Core i7-8565U Processor, 8th Generation
- 2. Acer Aspire E 15 Laptop, 15.6′′ Full HD, Intel Core i5-8250U, 8th Gen
- 1.3 3. Silver Apple MacBook Pro (15-Inch, Previous Model, 16GB RAM, 256GB Storage, 2.2GHz Intel Core i7)
- Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 20KH 14′′ Ultrabook – Windows – Intel Core i7 1.9 GHz – 16 GB RAM – 1 TB SSD, Black 20KH002FUS
- 1.5. Dell XPS 13 9380 Core i7-8565U 16GB 512GB PCIe SSD 4K 38402160 Touch Screen Windows 10 (13′′ | Windows Home)
- 1.6 6. Huawei Matebook 13 Signature Edn. Laptop – 13′′ 2K Touch, 8th Gen i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Office 365 Personal 1-Year, Silver Huawei Matebook 13 Signature Edn. Laptop – 13′′ 2K Touch, 8th Gen i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Office 365 Personal 1-Year, Silver (Us Warranty)
Which laptops are the best for doctors?
The six finest laptops for physicians are listed below.
- Best laptop for physicians in 2023: ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra-Slim Laptop
- Acer Aspire E 15 Laptop|Medical Students’ Best Laptop
- Apple MacBook Pro|Best Telehealth Laptop
- Lenovo Thinkpad 20KH002FUS|best laptop for health science students
- Dell’s newest XPS laptop for 2019 is the finest laptop for veterinary school.
- Best laptop for medical school | Huawei Matebook 13 sdn
Do you want to buy a new laptop because you’re a doctor or a medical student? Then you must have a clear image in your mind of the finest choices accessible to you to evaluate. We conducted some preliminary research to learn more about the best laptops for physicians. We felt it would be helpful to provide you with a list of resources that we discovered so that you can make an educated choice when purchasing your doctor’s laptop.
1. ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra-Slim Laptop, 14″ FHD Nano-Edge Bezel, Intel Core i7-8565U Processor, 8th Generation
The ASUS ZenBook laptop is a thin and light device. If you find yourself needing to take your laptop with you everywhere you go, you should consider this alternative. This is one of the reasons we put it in our list of the best laptops for physicians in 2023. This laptop comes with a 4-way Nano edge bezel, which is a one-of-a-kind feature.
The ASUS ZenBook laptop has a 512GB SSD storage and 16GB RAM. As a result, you will be able to get the most out of it at all times. There will be no delays. This laptop is also intended to improve the typing posture. The dual-function touchpad is another unique feature of this laptop. You’ll be able to change it to a multiple keypad, which you may use to quickly input numbers.
- This laptop is lightweight and portable.
- A dual-function touchpad is available.
- This laptop has a more advanced cooling system.
- The dual-function touchpad is very delicate, and you should use it with care.
2. Acer Aspire E 15 Laptop, 15.6′′ Full HD, Intel Core i5-8250U 8th Generation
With the Acer Aspire E 15 Laptop, you get a modern 8th generation CPU. This i5 8250U CPU will ensure that you have enough power for all of your day-to-day needs. This is a very basic laptop that physicians may buy. You may call it the greatest laptop for medical students for the same reason.
The laptop has a 15.6-inch Full HD display. In addition, the laptop comes with a 256GB SSD disk and 8GB RAM. The greatest feature of this laptop is its battery life, which is claimed to last 15 hours.
- The battery life on this laptop is great.
- You will get a strong processor.
- It has a solid-state drive (SSD).
- The laptop is very large in size.
3. Apple MacBook Pro – Silver (15-Inch, Previous Model, 16GB RAM, 256GB Storage, 2.2GHz Intel Core i7)
Apple laptops are well-known for the excellent Mac OS that comes with them. A laptop like this may also be utilized as the finest laptop for electronic medical records in 2018. If you have such a need, all you have to do is buy an Apple MacBook Pro. It provides you with a beautiful retina display that includes True Tone technology.
You will be able to make your life easier when using this laptop thanks to the inclusion of a touch ID and touch bar. It also comes with a lightning-fast SSD disk. With the laptop, there are four distinct USB C ports to choose from.
- It has a battery life of 10 hours.
- It has a stunning show.
- You can buy a great graphics memory at a reasonable price.
- You’ll only be able to use Mac OS.
4. Lenovo 20KH002FUS Thinkpad X1 Carbon 20KH 14′′ Ultrabook – Windows – Intel Core i7 1.9 GHz – 16 GB RAM – 1 TB SSD, Black Lenovo 20KH002FUS Thinkpad X1 Carbon 20KH 14′′ Ultrabook – Windows – Intel Core i7 1.9 GHz – 16 GB RAM – 1 TB SSD
If you want to stick with Lenovo laptops, the Lenovo 20KH002FUS Thinkpad is a good option. It is also a fantastic choice for those searching for the finest laptop for medical students in the United Kingdom. The primary reason for this laptop’s appeal is that it provides customers with a longer battery life. You’ll also get the precise keyboard that comes standard with ThinkPad notebooks.
The laptop’s proportions are also very small. As a result, you will be able to get assistance while transporting it. The Intel Core i7 CPU and 16GB RAM will ensure that you have the resources you need to accomplish your tasks without difficulty. You may settle down with this instead of buying HP computers.
- It has a long-lasting design.
- You will get a 1TB SSD drive.
- Its battery life is longer.
- This laptop keyboard isn’t the easiest to use.
5. Dell New 2019 XPS 13 9380 Core i7-8565U 16GB 512GB PCIe SSD 4K 38402160 Touch Screen Windows 10 (13′′ | Windows Home) Dell New 2019 XPS 13 9380 Core i7-8565U 16GB 512GB PCIe SSD 4K 38402160 Touch Screen Windows 10 (13′′ | Windows Home)
The Dell New 2019 XPS 13 is another portable laptop that physicians may purchase. If you want to acquire the finest laptops for physicians, you should also look at this device. It provides customers with the most advanced connection possibilities available on a laptop. You may buy 16GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD disk, on the other hand. This is one of the most powerful 13-inch laptops available on the market today.
While utilizing this device, the small design and silent performance will amaze you as a doctor. In fact, when compared to rival laptops on the market, this laptop is 50 percent quieter.
- This laptop has a sophisticated appearance.
- It has a touchscreen that works.
- A 4K monitor is included.
- This laptop has a hefty price tag.
6. Huawei Matebook 13 Signature Edn. Laptop – 13′′ 2K Touch, 8th Gen i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, 1-Year Office 365 Personal (Us Warranty)
Another high-end laptop is the Huawei Matebook 13. You can, however, get some very useful things out of it. It provides consumers with a full-view touch display. Aside from that, this laptop will provide you with a strong performance. The laptop comes with a unique cooling system that may help you keep it cool for extended periods of time.
The Huawei Matebook 13 is equipped with an 8th generation Core i5 CPU. It has 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD disk.
- You may increase the screen-to-body ratio.
- This laptop is light and small.
- You will have a better cooling experience.
- The touchpad isn’t the most responsive.
QUESTIONS THAT ARE REGULARLY ASKED
What is the finest dual-purpose laptop?
The finest 2 in 1 laptops allow you to utilize the device as a laptop or a tablet, depending on your needs.
What are the benefits of computers for medical students?
You will be allowed to use the laptop and access the internet for study purposes as a medical student. The laptop may also be used to store critical data.
What is the best MacBook for medical students?
A medical student can get by on a MacBook Air. There’s no need to spend money on a MacBook Pro if you don’t have to.
You now know how to choose the finest laptop for physicians. All of the alternatives we suggested are excellent. All you have to do now is go through the choices and choose the finest laptop for your needs.
You may also be interested in: Best Laptops For Journalists
The best laptop for biomedical science students is a question that has been asked by many people. There are many factors to consider when choosing the best laptop for medical students, such as what type of operating system they use and how much RAM is on the device.
Frequently Asked Questions
What laptop is best for doctors?
For a doctor, you would need a laptop with a lot of power and speed. It needs to be able to handle multiple programs at once, multitasking is important for doctors.
Which laptop is best for medical students?
A laptop with a strong processor, an SSD hard drive, and 8GB of RAM would be best for medical students.
Which laptop is best for professional use?
The best laptop for professional use is a MacBook Pro.